We already have more than 40 folks registered for our Cuba cruise, Oct. 2-9. Here are the things we have learned:
- A person born in Cuba can now return at this point.
- Working with Educational Opportunities, American Airlines is handling flight connections to Miami. They do charge baggage fees.
- Flying into nearby Ft. Lauderdale requires a $70 cab ride or $17/person shuttle ride to port of Miami.
- Paying by check allows you to get the 4% cash discount.
- The deadline for final payment has been extended to June 15, 2016.
- Interior cabins have all been filled.
- Ocean view cabins start at $2399 per person (based on double occupancy) or $2848 with airfare from Austin, D/FW, or San Antonio.
- Additional charges: gratuities of $80.50, taxes of $208, Cuban visa of $75 (which EO handles with the cruise line)
For more information, contact Director of Tour Ministry for Rio Texas, Lynn Barton, 512.924.6983, or email@example.com.