Buda United Methodist Church is seeking a Accompanist. The Pianist provides musical accompaniment for the congregation that is scripturally and spiritually grounded in God’s love for all people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plays for the Sunday morning traditional worship service, the Wednesday evening service, and Wednesday choir
• Maintains a high level of music quality and variety that reflects the scripture, series, and/or liturgical day
• Chooses music for traditional worship service that may include, but not limited to: Prelude, Postlude, Offertory
• Works with and supports other music leaders within the church
• Provides accompaniment as needed for Christmas Eve, Holy Week, Easter and other special services
• Provides accompaniment for funeral and memorial services and weddings as needed and if available
Please see attached file for full job description.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.