Children's Ministry Assistant Oak Hill United Methodist Church
Duties of the Children’s Ministry Assistant
1) Assist the Children’s Director with hands on programming and administrative duties throughout the year.
2) The Assistant will need to be here for Sunday School each Sunday morning.
3) Participate in all children’s events and camps.
4) In between events, the assistant will assist with preparing for upcoming events.
Hours: approximately 10 per week, but flexible with the events and not to exceed the annual budgeted amount of $4,680
Pay: $9.00 per hr.
Supervisor: Director of Children's Ministries The Assistant will also work with the Director and the Children's Ministry Team to implement programs for children.
- The Assistant should be a high school graduate at least 19 years old. One year of college is preferred.
- The Assistant should possess Christian values, be living out their faith, and love children.
Please contact Jenny Holm at 512-288-3836, ext. 232, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes may be sent to this email address or mailed to Oak Hill United Methodist Church, 7815 Hwy. 290W, Austin, TX 78736