Sierra Vista United Methodist Church is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of Director of Children and Family Ministries. This position oversees all programming and ministry for the children of Sierra Vista UMC, ages birth through 5th grade.
San Angelo is a metropolitan area of approximately 100,000 people and is the urban hub for much of West Central Texas. Located on the west side of the city, Sierra Vista is the largest United Methodist congregation in the District and worships approximately 500 weekly.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
- A growing, dynamic Christian faith.
- A clear call to children’s ministry.
- Faithfulness to the doctrine of the United Methodist Church.
- Gifts in leading, equipping, and building teams.
- An ability to work harmoniously with diverse personalities.
- Knowledge and experience in Bible study.
- A diligent work ethic.
- Related education or work history.
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org through Thursday, March 29, 2018