Helotes Hills United Methodist Church is seeking applications for the position of custodian. Under general supervision, the custodian performs custodial and maintenance duties in and around church facilities, and implements setup and take down for church events.
1. Experience in basic cleaning practices.
2. Ability to work in all kinds of weather conditions.
3. Knowledge of floor buffers, and carpet cleaning equipment.
4. Must be able to perform physical activities, such as but not limited to, lifting heavy items (up to 50 lbs. unassisted) bending, standing, climbing ladders and walking.
5. Must be flexible with work schedule as needed.
Terms of Employment and Accountability:
1. Salary is $11 per hour to be paid bi-weekly.
2. Hired for a 90 day probationary period at which time an evaluation will be completed and if approved, permanent status will be granted.
3. Required background check, as per church and Rio Texas Conference policy.
4. Reports to the church Administrative Assistant.
5. NO BENEFITS WITH THIS POSITION.
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 210-695-9410.