United Methodist Communications Marketing / Customer Experience Team: We are seeking a Nashville based, multi-talented, experienced, User Experience Designer to help drive excellence in customer engagement initiatives throughout our various web, mobile and in-person platforms. The ideal candidate will guide projects from beginning to end, promoting comprehensive user experience strategy for clients and agency projects and work with various internal teams on testing and optimization of user experience. He/she will create training documents and assist with user training for new software, site functionality and much more.
- An Associate’s degree in art, design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent experience?
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Customer Experience or User Experience Design.
- A solid knowledge base in the area of web design and production.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Knowledge of current desktop and mobile operating systems.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have the ability to collaborate successfully with a diverse group of professionals.
- Strong attention to detail, creativity and artistic talent.
- The ability to work well under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Google Analytics qualification is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the United Methodist Church is preferred.
- Base Salary
- Regular Full-time
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement/Pension Plan /Personal Investment Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Paid Holidays (eleven annually)
- Paid Vacation / Paid Sick Leave and Personal Leave
- Continuing Education
- Free Parking
To Apply Contact
P. O. Box 320 (810-12th Ave. S., Nash. 37203) Nashville, TN 37202-0320
Phone: 615-742-5137 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application: http://view.officeapps.live.com/op/view.aspx?src=http://s3.amazonaws.com/umcchurches/2016_Employment_Application.xls
Please provide the following:
- Cover Letter
- Application Form