Emmanuel United Methodist Church, in Memphis TN is accepting applications for their full-time Director of Youth and College Age Ministries. Emmanuel averages 400+ in weekly worship with participation of 25-30 youth. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team dedicated to the spiritual growth of our youth and families.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Planning and administering youth and college age programming
• Equipping a staff of passionate and dedicated volunteer adult counselors
• Helping youth and college age adults grow in relationship with God and one another
• Bachelor's degree required, appropriate theological studies preferred.
• A strong faith and theology consistent with the United Methodist Church.
• Demonstrated experience in building and leading teams.
• Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
• Prior experience and proven success in youth ministry.
• Physical health exam.
Salary and benefits are competitive and commiserate with experience. Please submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.