Jireh House is seeking a Mission Coordinator(MC).
Mission Coordinator Part Time $1,250 (20 hours a week) - Exempt Status
Description: The Mission Coordinator (MC) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Jireh House in accordance with mission statement, strategic plan goals, and Board direction. The MC is responsible for the implementation of all Jireh House programs including: food pantry, clothes closet, weekly bible study, weekly community meal and diaper bank. The MC will provide guidance, direction, and leadership as supervisor to all staff, volunteers, and participants. The MC will report to the Board of Directors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day operations and programs.
- Provide guidance, leadership, and direction to staff, volunteers, and participants.
- Supervise, support, and empower the coordinators of the Food Pantry and Clothes Closet Programs.
- Identify and facilitate training and appropriate support to Jireh House’s personnel to help them better accomplish their duties and responsibilities.
- Represent Jireh House in any community events.
- Track, report and expand programming activities.
- Supervise and monitor human resource policies and procedures.
- Oversee annual fundraisers that may be scheduled throughout the year.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiarity with underserved communities.
- Use of with Excel and Word.
- Ability to work well with others, multi-task, and problem-solve.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), written and spoken fluency preferred but not required.
- Experience of administrative supervisory-level is a plus.
- Experience working with underserved communities such as youth, adult or seniors required.
- Related experience in non-profit organization preferred, but not required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is exposed to an office environment and community settings having direct contact with people on a regular basis.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO CELESTE REID AT email@example.com