Leadership Institute is quickly approaching. We hope you and your church are getting ready to come and learn as a team! Bishop Schnase will be one of the keynote speakers, so it would be wonderful to have a large group from the Rio Texas Conference.
The registration process has changed from last year, so please read everything below:
- COR is requiring that if a Conference is getting a reduced rate, each church registering will need to turn in to the conference office a written paragraph or so about the expectations for leadership development in the local church.
In other words, how will you use the conference to further develop leadership in the local church?
- All Clergy and 2 lay people from each church may register via the discounted rate. The Rio Texas Conference will pay for the registration fee.
NOTE: More are allowed to register, but not under the reduced rate. The individual or church will need to cover the cost for the additional people.
Instructions for registering:
- From the website, li.cor.org, select Registration from the top menu.
- Advise the group to scroll down the page and read through the Registration Tips prior to registering so they’ll have all the information ready to enter. If a registrant completes only part of the registration before completing the payment section, their registration won’t be complete and they won’t be registered.
- After reading through the Tips, they can select the Register Now button.
- After entering their Name and email address, they’ll need to select ShareChurch Registrar Group from the dropdown menu for Registration Type.
- On the next screen in the ShareChurch Registrar Group, they need to select Rio Texas Leadership Group from the dropdown menu. For payment type, select “pay by check”
Please note: The group registration is for the main Leadership Institute workshops only. If you want to attend the pre-institute workshops, you must pay for these courses separately.
Besides paying for all clergy and two lay people from each church, clergy may turn in travel/hotel reimbursements for up to $150. All original receipts will be needed. Karen Horan will have the forms at the Leadership Institute for you to fill out. You can hand them in or mail them in at a later date.
Since MHM covers the clergy portion, a follow-up survey must be completed before reimbursements will be mailed.
Of course, you may bring more than three church members, but they would go through the “regular” registration process.