Christ Fellowship UMC San Antonio, TX is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant.
This part time Administrative Assistant position will generally require 15-20 hours per week. This position requires good people skills, as this will be the first connection with the church office that our visitors will have. Other attributes include good organizational skills, the ability to work independently, and be a good team player. The P/T Administrative Assistant is expected to maintain regular office hours to the maximum extent possible considering emergencies and other needs of the church, and will adhere to the vision of CFUMC.
• A passion and love for Jesus Christ
• Previous Administrative experience preferred
• Computer Skills (Presentation Software, Social Media, Website design, Excel, QuickBooks, Etc.) are vital
• Team Player/Communication/People Skills
General Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Responsible for greeting, assisting, and referring visitors and guests in the church office
2. Responsible for answering phones and assisting callers or directing to the appropriate person/office
3. Responsible for keeping the Pastors Schedule and meetings
4. Assist in execution of church office responsibilities as directed, including but not limited to the following:
• Marketing responsibilities, i.e. assist in updating and maintaining website (sharing responsibility with primary designated staff member), posting to social media, including creation and invitation to church events, monitoring brochures and updating when necessary
• Prepare weekly bulletins, bulletin inserts, Happenings (weekly newsletter), and Sunday announcement slides
• Responsible for attendance tracking for worship services and classes
• Gathering of information for monthly Vital Statistics, and reporting to Conference
• Responsible for maintenance of office equipment
• Responsible for monitoring office supplies and ordering as needed and/or asked
The above list of responsibilities is not to be considered a final and comprehensive list. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in the future.
For more information or if you are interested please contact Pastor Ruben Saenz III: email@example.com